sábado, 18 de outubro de 2008

Deusagnes

Hello! My name is Deusagnes (code name) and I've got 11 years old. I'm tall and I've got brown eyes and brown hair. I'm disobedient. I like Maths and English, but I also like E.V.T. My best friends are Melissa, Cláudia, Soraia, Ana Catarina, Luís, Rafaela, Leonor and Angela.

I'm portuguese. In my free times I love reading, play piano, draw, walk with Inline skates, swimming, sing and listen to music. My favourite songs are: "Better in Time", "I can't hate you anymore" and "In my place". My favourite colors are pink and green.

I've got a brother with 4 years old. When I grow up I would like to be a doctor.
I hope you like our blog.
Kisses from Deusagnes.

1 comentário:

Teresa Martinho Marques disse...

Adorei a apresentação! Parabéns! Espero que motive os teus colegas para as prometidas apresentações em língua inglesa! Beijinhos
Prof. 3za